Now, I know everyone is angry about the Mississippi loss, so I'm not going to discuss my anger about that. We made terrible mistakes in such blinding succession in the third quarter that we didn't deserve to win that game.

What troubled me almost as much as the mistakes was the perceived double standard that Urban Meyer has regarding some of the players.

It's been a stated philosophy for this offense that if you drop the ball, you will sit (see: Kestahn Moore, whom Urban no longer trusts running up the middle). However, Percy Harvin can fumble three times, including losing two handoffs placed right into his stomach, and his rear doesn't see the pine of the bench?

Don't get me wrong, I'm a big Percy fan, and I believe - as does every sane person in America - that we stand a much better chance with Percy than without him.

If it has been such a point of emphasis this year not to fumble, then why can't our star wideout face the same punishment? Sit him on the sideline for a play or two, and make him understand that everyone has to hold on to the ball.