With Student Government elections on Tuesday and Wednesday, candidates are kicking up their campaigns early this week.

Both the Unite Party and the Student Alliance party will continue to have tables set up in the Reitz Union, outside Matherly Hall and on Turlington Plaza.

Students will be able to ask last-minute questions about party platforms.

Joshua Niederriter, volunteer coordinator for the Student Alliance party, said the party will also have tables set up on the Plaza of the Americas and by the New Engineering Building.

“All of our candidates are out there campaigning whenever they can – between classes, every spare minute,” Niederriter said.

He said the party's candidates and volunteers will be handing out fliers, buttons and stickers as well as selling T-shirts.

Unite Party spokesman Ben Meyers said the Unite Party will have another table near Broward Dining Facility and someone campaigning outside Southwest Recreation Center.

“It’s really going to go into overdrive,” Meyers said.

He said volunteers and candidates will be handing out fliers, stickers and pencils to student as they pass by.

“We have a great source of volunteers and people who are interested in helping out,” Meyers said.

He said the Unite Party candidates will also be campaigning near their colleges, with fliers specifically outlining the party's platform points affecting those colleges.

Meyers said a lot of people have been stopping to talk with candidates and volunteers as they pass by the tables.

“It’s been much higher interest than we’ve ever seen,” he said.

Niederriter said a lot of people have chatted with Student Alliance party candidates and volunteers as well.

“The biggest issue that people care about most is the Reitz Union fee,” he said.

Mario Mighty, a UF graduate student, spoke with members of both parties as he walked through Turlington Plaza on Friday.

Mighty said he does not specifically support either party, but he does plan on voting this week.

The two parties have similar platforms but want to carry out their ideas in different ways, he  said.

Mighty said he supports the renovation of the Reitz Union, but not necessarily the expansion.

“Renovation is fine, but I don’t use the Reitz Union that much to say it needs expanding,” Mighty said.