Like their quarterback situation, the Gators have been exercising a three-man rotation on punt returns during practice this week.

Cornerback Janoris Jenkins and receivers Chris Rainey and Andre Debose could all field punts this week, coach Urban Meyer said Thursday. Jenkins has handled those duties for the bulk of the season, returning 14 punts for 108 yards.

Rainey actually entered the season as the team’s go-to returner, but he has not been used in that role since returning from a five-game suspension Oct. 30 against Georgia.

Debose returned his first career punt last week against Vanderbilt for 4 yards, but he is known for his game-breaking speed, most notably featured on an 88-yard kick return against LSU on Oct. 9.

Last season, senior Brandon James handled 33 of the team’s 40 punt returns.

“We really don’t have a steady guy,” Meyer said. “That was [James’] job. I think JJ has done admirably. Rainey was our guy for a while. We’ll find out.”

Meyer added that he doesn’t want to sacrifice Rainey’s ability to block punts. The junior blocked a pair against Vanderbilt, both of which led to touchdowns.

Jenkins given extra year: The NCAA granted senior cornerback Moses Jenkins a fifth year of eligibility. Jenkins played in four games last year before suffering a season-ending concussion against Kentucky.

He then suffered an elbow injury in this year’s season opener against Miami (Ohio) and did not return until last week.

Injuries: Meyer said RB Jeff Demps (foot) will be limited Saturday. DT Jaye Howard (ankle) is probable. Debose (ankle) is close to full speed.