Saying he feared for his life, John D. Gilliand requested restraining orders last week against three men whom he believes are out to get him: Barack Obama, Tim Tebow and Jesus Christ.

Gilliand,  claims he’s been stalked, threatened and assaulted by each of them, according to Alachua County Records.

Regarding UF’s former star quarterback, Gillian wrote in his petition to the court, “I am constantly being harassed by members of this person’s school as well as fans of his school.”

He claims the Christian deity, the football player and the president of the U.S. use gang violence to harass him.

“I feel as though Jesus is a gang leader using music, food [and] sex to buy gang members and has physically had me assaulted on two occasions at my place of employment,” Gilliand said.

Police officers outside the former Alachua County courthouse said they’ve seen Gilliand come in several times last week and believe he is homeless.

They declined further comment.

His petitions were denied.

But while Jesus was let off the hook, Gilliand has filed an affidavit to ask the court to reconsider his request for a restraining order against the president and Tebow.