UF may have fallen this year in its party school ranking, but according to the Princeton Review, it has improved its position in at least one other category.

A survey of more than 122,000 students at 376 colleges found UF to have the best career services, according to the Princeton Review website.

That's an improvement from last year, said Heather White, interim director of UF's Career Resource Center. The same survey for last year ranked UF's career services at No. 4.

UF spokesman Steve Orlando said the ranking is a testament to the university's ability to create employable people.

"We are proud that [the CRC] were recognized for something we already knew about - that they're the best," Orlando said.

UF was also ranked No. 9 in The Wall Street Journal's Top 25 Recruiter Picks, according to the newspaper's website.

The CRC saw about 7,000 students in face-to-face sessions and about 4,600 in online sessions last year, White said in an email. That's a 39 percent increase from the previous year.

She said she invites employers to train her staff and talk to students about what employers are looking for.

The professionals give students insight directly from their industries, making their experiences tangible, White said.

Junior journalism major Ryan Palermo said he remembers turning to the CRC when it came time to make a résumé two years ago.

He said he learned about the CRC in his Warrington Welcome class.

He used the center's template when he had to make a résumé for class and later when he was applying for a writing position.

The CRC's résumé template is something that I've carried with me through freshman year until now," he said