Tuesday's Student Government elections brought out about 18 percent more students than voted on the first day in the past two elections.

Supervisor of Elections Toni Megna said Tuesday's votes tallied 6,517.

These numbers are up about 1,000 votes from the first day of both the last two SG elections.

The total votes from the first day of the Fall 2011 election was 5,486, and the total vote tally for the Spring 2011 was 5,532, according to Alligator archives.

No major computer errors occurred Tuesday.

Ian Centrone, a 21-year-old advertising senior, voted in the CSE lab and said some of the keyboards were acting up, but it didn't cause too much of a problem. ‘

Students can vote today at any of the 11 locations, which include the Broward Hall Basement, Jennings first floor study room, Springs Area Office Room 202, Murphree Area Commons, Reitz Union third floor computer lab, McCarty Hall B computer lab B, Southwest Rec Center, Levin College of Law student lounge, CSE Computer Lab, Marston Library and the Health Science Center Library Collaboration Center.

Today the health center location will open at 9 a.m. and the CSE Computer Lab will close at 4:30 p.m.