With flavors like banana cream pie, pumpkin pie and chocolate cake, you may think of delicious desserts rather than alcohol-infused shots when ordering off the menu at Flashbacks Lounge.

Located at 211 W. University Ave., Flashbacks Lounge opened in June and is now serving an extensive list of 38 shots. Prices range from $4 to $7 for two shots.

Tatum Nichtberger, a 22-year-old microbiology sophomore at Santa Fe College, developed the list of shots now served from the bar. She said banana cream pie, chocolate cake and applesauce are the most popular.

“I came up with the list because we always have two-for-one mixed shots, but people were always asking for suggestions,” Nichtberger said.

If you’re not into shots, there are plenty of other specials to take advantage of. Happy hour is from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m., with $2 singles and $4 doubles. When happy hour ends, prices go up a dollar.

Whiskey is the spirit of the night on Wednesdays, with $2 singles and $4 doubles all night. The prices remain the same Thursday, except with vodka as the alcohol of choice.

The specials continue with two Pabst Blue Ribbon beers for $3 or a PBR and shot of Jack Daniel’s, Jim Beam or Jameson Irish Whiskey for $5.

Flashbacks Lounge is open until 2 a.m. seven days a week, and the café serves food until 1 a.m. Friday and Saturday.

On Friday nights, guests can enjoy the atmosphere while a Grooveshark DJ plays music.

The flavors on the menu, whether pumpkin pie, blueberry muffin, applesauce or blueberry pancake, taste exactly like their names. And luckily, the bartenders don’t use the cheapest liquor known to man.

For a great-tasting drink at a price that won’t empty your wallet, Flashbacks Lounge is the place to try.