Each Thursday, the Avenue will dish out the best in entertainment. From the silver screen to hidden Internet gems, check out this week’s top picks:

See it: The Lego Movie

“The Lego Movie” follows the story of Emmet, an average, rule-abiding Lego minifigure mistaken as the key to saving the world. Embarking on an epic quest to stop an evil tyrant, Emmet is, well, less than prepared. Sure, it might be a children’s movie or — let’s face it — an extended commercial, but “The Lego Movie” offers up adventure, romance and politics.

Hear it: Nicole Atkins

For the fans of Lana Del Rey, Band of Horses and Janis Joplin, Nicole Atkins has released her third studio album. Take a listen to her five-track sampler, “A Nightmare Before Summer,” which contains songs from her three albums. Oh, and it’s free on Noisetrade.com. Known for her indie, disco and pop vibes, Nicole Atkins is worth a listen.

Watch It: How I Met Your Mother

Returning for its final set of episodes Monday, we’re all looking forward to how season nine comes to a close. Tune in to CBS Monday to see what happens to Ted, Robin, Barney, Marshall and Lily.

Click It: Christina Bianco

It seems like everyone is posting a cover of the Disney song “Let it Go,” and comedian Christina Bianco is no exception. Singing the Oscar-nominated hit, Bianco channels Idina Menzel, Julie Andrews, Demi Lovato, Barbra Streisand and Adele with some pretty spot-on impersonations. Check out the clip on YouTube.

[A version of this story ran on page 10 on 2/20/2014 under the headline “Fresh Picked"]