Annisa Setiawan says a polished, classic style is the way to go when it comes to planning your next fashion ensemble.

Setiawan, a 20-year-old UF geology junior, is a brand ambassador for multiple clothing and accessory brands including I.AM.GIA, Tiger Mist, Monarch Tokyo and Lack of Color. So far, she’s having a blast endorsing promotional codes and products on social media because that’s how she’s able to connect with her viewers. Her Instagram reflects positive messages regarding health and fitness, travel, fashion and self-growth.

“People are most attracted to content that moves them, makes them feel happy, inspired and generally uplifted,” Setiawan said.

Her go-to outfit normally involves a simple nude, grey or white blouse with slacks and a pair of white sneakers, because this versatile look is perfect whether you’re heading to class or on a night out with friends.

Setiawan said comfort is key when getting dressed, but that there is a distinction between looking comfortable and looking sloppy.

“You can be extremely comfortable wearing a nice tracksuit or even a sweatsuit, because in that perspective, you’re both comfortable and a little more aesthetic,” Setiawan said.

Setiawan said she has admired the fashion industry ever since she watched the 2011 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. The way models and designers collaborated to create elegant yet elaborate outfits fascinated her, so she began researching designer brands like Chanel, Gucci and Balenciaga. “The more I looked into fashion, the more I realized there is so much effort and thought that goes into craftsmanship, creativity, and just being aware of what is relevant to people in the industry,” Setiawan said.

She said these models are different from your typical runway model.

“I noticed how beautiful and fit they are in the sense that they have more lean muscle,” Setiawan said. “Some people might think that Victoria’s Secret models are too thin, but to me they are ideal for their bone structure because when you’re that narrow, you won’t get that much bigger if you put on a lot of muscle.”

Setiawan experimented with colorful, vibrant clothing in her early teens but eventually started taking styling tips from her mom, who taught her that monochrome colors complimented her skin tone. Other takeaways from her mom included the importance of quality over quantity and remembering to invest in products that will last for decades.

“My mom was a big stickler for the timeless look — the type of fashion that never grows old,” Setiawan said.

In early August, Setiawan was diagnosed with celiac disease, an autoimmune disorder that develops over time and can cause severe damage to smaller intestines, so she avoids certain foods that contain gluten, lectins and dairy.

She said being diagnosed with celiac motivated her to live a better lifestyle, paying closer attention to her actions and now relies heavily on a well-organized schedule.