Cancer and Scorpio: If you know anything about astrology, you know this is the combination to beat. The connection between these two is almost psychic, like Raven-Symoné gazing into the future. As a double water sign combo, Cancer and Scorpio understand each other’s emotions while also filling in the gaps the other might be missing.

Aquarius and Gemini: This duo walks the border between best friends and lovers.  Both air signs value independence and mental stimulation. If you eavesdrop into a Gemini and Aquarius’s conversation, you’ll hear them discussing their latest findings in support of a conspiracy theory. As a couple, these two find joy in the finer things in life, such as long walks downtown, sipping on five-dollar wine and making each other feel at ease.

Libra and Leo: What’s one of the essential elements to fuel a fire? Air. That’s exactly why this fire sign and air sign work so well together. Known as the balance of the zodiac, Libra counteracts Leo’s extravagant tendencies. Leo’s high energy combined with Libra’s desire for harmony creates a couple that charms anyone with their hypnotizing love.

Aries and Sagittarius: Although one might think fire signs are too intense to get along, the Aries and Sagittarius duo put that myth to bed. Both known for being high-energy signs that can’t be tied down, Aries and Sagittarius feed off each other’s exploratory energy. You can find this pair riding bikes in the forest and trying out the newest food craze that others are too scared to try.

Virgo and Capricorn: Detail-oriented Virgo and workaholic Capricorn come together to bring us the power couple who always hit up the library on Saturday mornings and run marathons as their ideal date. Virgo and Capricorn both value hard work and find comfort in coming home to someone who appreciates all the hours they spent axe-to-the-grind. When this pair isn’t planning for world domination, catch them watching HGTV and hand drawing architect-level blueprints for their future home together.  

Pisces and Taurus: Opposites attract when this whimsical and headstrong pair comes together. Dreamy Pisces inspires Taurus to let loose and forget about all needless distractions, while practical Taurus brings Pisces back down to the real world. This couple is known for hosting the warmest house parties in all the Zodiac, with Pisces offering emotional attention to each guest and Taurus making sure everyone’s cups and stomachs are full.