The Razzies started 30 years ago when John Wilson created it as an opposing force to the Oscars and other self-congratulatory awards.

"I like to think of the Razzie Awards as not so much a slap in the face to Hollywood, but a banana peel on the floor," he once said.

And with the Oscars coming soon (tonight at the time if this writing), the Razzies have announced the worst of 2009.

Worst Picture of 2009

Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen

Worst Actress of 2009

Sandra Bullock (All About Steve)

Worst Actor(s) of 2009

All Three Jonas Brothers (Jonas Brothers: The 3-D Concert Experience)

Worst Screen Couple

Sandra Bullock & Bradley Cooper (All About Steve)

Worst Supporting Actress

Sienna Miller (G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra)

Worst Supporting Actor

Billy Ray Cyrus (Hannah Montana: The Movie)

Worst Prequel, Remake, Rip-off or Sequel

Land of The Lost

Worst Director

Michael Bay (Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen)

Worst Screenplay

Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen (Written by Ehren Kruger & Roberto Orci & Alex Kurtzman)

And in celebration of dissing Hollywood for three decades, special awards were given out to determine the worst films and actors of the past decade.

Worst Picture of the Decade

Battlefield Earth (Nominated for 10 Razzies/Winner of 8 )

Worst Actor of the Decade

Eddie Murphy (Nominated for 12 Razzies/Winner of 3)

Worst Actress of the Decade

Paris Hilton (Nominated for 5 Razzies/Winner of 4)

With Sandra Bullock nominated for the Oscar for "The Blind Side" tonight, it’s kind of strange to see her picking up a Razzie for her role in "All About Steve." Wouldn’t it be odd for her to win both an Oscar and a Razzie in the space of a couple of days?

Sandra Bullock actually turned up in person to collect her Razzie for Worst Actress (it's understandable why most people won't show up for these awards).

Sandra, who along with co-star Bradley Cooper also won Worst Screen Couple for their performance in "All About Steve," arrived with a trailer filled with DVDs for the audience. You can watch her acceptance speech below.

Has anyone seen "All About Steve" (I've managed to avoid it)? Is it as bad as they say?

What are your thoughts on the Razzie Awards? Do all these films and actors deserve the title for Worst of 2009?