A former Oak View Middle School teacher faces charges in a federal child sex trafficking case, the FBI said.

Jeffrey Farrell Davis was charged with child sex trafficking and using a minor to produce child pornography, according to an FBI affidavit. FBI agents said Davis videotaped himself having sex with a 14-year-old girl, who was being sold for sex.

In June, an employee of the Partnership for Strong Families received information from the Florida Department of Juvenile Justice that the child was being advertised and sold for sex by two adults, one of whom was the victim’s close relative, according to the affidavit.

The victim was able to identify customers and describe multiple locations where she was taken. One customer, who she described as the “camera guy,” lived near the Alliance Credit Union, located at 412 E. University Ave., according to the affidavit.

The victim told FBI agents that she went to this address multiple times, and he would record them having sex using multiple small cameras on tripods and a cellphone.

Alachua County Public Schools spokesperson Jackie Johnson said Davis was a technology teacher from 2010 to 2015, and he left the school because of another job opportunity. She added that Davis had no disciplinary action during his employment.

FBI agents obtained a search warrant on Aug. 30 and interviewed Davis in Denver, Colorado, where he had moved in August. He told investigators he was involved in sexual activity but believed the victim was 19 years old. He also told officials that he filmed himself having sex with the victim, created videos which he put on hard-drives and then moved to Denver, according to the affidavit.

The victim positively identified Davis as the “camera guy” in a lineup of tenants from the apartment, according to the affidavit.