Former Disney Imagineer Mark Hickson will speak about his time at the "Happiest Place on Earth" Monday night at Orange and Brew.

Hickson's lecture is the final part of the Reitz Union Board's Disney Week festivities, which included a karaoke night and a sing-along version of the movie, "Aladdin."

"We figured an Imagineer would be the best representation of Disney," said Victoria Jeter, director of lectures and comedians for the Reitz Union Board Entertainment.

Jeter said she looked at various Disney-related blogs on the Internet, found Hickson's blog and liked how involved he had been with Disneyland in California.

She contacted Hickson, who lives in Hawaii, and he agreed to come to UF to speak with students for an undisclosed amount of money.

Hickson's hour-and-a-half long presentation will begin at 8 p.m., and he will be free to speak with students after he speaks.

Jeter said she hopes students will get to see the technical work that makes Disney what it is today.

"His line of work is basically being creative and every child dreams of doing that," Jeter said.