Any girl who has been out of Florida and in a Hennes & Mauritz store knows it's a fashionista's dream - wall-to-wall clothing and accessories at affordable prices. You don't need to plan expensive road trips or dreamy wish lists anymore. H&M has arrived.

Two stores opened on Thursday, one in Orlando in the Florida Mall and one in Sanford in the Seminole Towne Center, marking the Swedish clothing company's double entrance into the state.

Both stores offer a variety of clothing, appealing to every type of style and age group, from children to adults.

H&M continuously rolls out new designs throughout the season, keeping up with the trends and allowing for a variety of fresh looks. The store's pieces, ranging from basic T-shirts and wardrobe essentials to special guest designer pieces from Matthew Williamson and Comme des Garçons, stay within reasonable prices. Women's basics like tunics and cotton dresses range from about $15 to $25.

On Nov. 14, H&M plans to feature guest designer Jimmy Choo's collection of shoes and handbags ranging from $99 to $129, much less than the designer's usual price tag of $400 or more. According to the H&M Web site, Choo's guest collection will feature stiletto sandals as well as toe-less suede booties and clutch purses in zebra and black leather styles, in perfect timing for the holiday season.

The store's fall and winter collections also offer a variety of in-demand items like leather skirts and jackets, brocade dresses, oversized knits in muted colors such as tans, grays and powdery pinks, and sequined pieces.

Paired with a complete accessory line featuring suede ankle booties, feathered hair pieces and faux fur outerwear, outfits are created in a cinch.

With fresh coats of paint on their walls and desired fashions on their racks, the two new H&M locations are located smack in the center of the state, making that shopping road trip even more worth the while and the buck.