It’s summer, which probably means you have lots of free time on your hands. It’s also Florida, which means it’s raining every afternoon and you have to spend a good amount of that free time inside. What better way to pass the rainy day away than catching some of summer’s hottest movies? Here’s the best ones of summer (some coming soon) with a little something for everyone.

Best Comedies

“Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping “(out now): If you like Saturday Night Live, especially the digital shorts, then you’ll love this movie. This is the Lonely Island crew doing what they do best: mocking celebrities (aka Justin Bieber), getting great comedic cameos and singing outrageous songs.

“Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates” (out July 8): All-star lineup of Zac Efron, Adam Devine, Anna Kendrick and Aubrey Plaza on a film taking place in Hawaii. Shirtless Zac Efron in Hawaii, need I say more?

“Ghostbusters” (out July 15): After months of hype, the female reboot of the famous film is almost here. Starring Kristen Wiig, Melissa McCarthy, Kate McKinnon and Leslie Jones, this one is sure to knock it out of the park.

Best Dramas

“The Lobster” (out now): In a quirky film, Colin Farrell plays a man living in a world where single people have 45 days to find a partner or get turned into an animal of their choosing (hence the title). It’s a drama with comedic elements and has gotten great reviews, with 90 percent on Rotten Tomatoes.

“Love & Friendship” (out now): A period drama starring Kate Beckinsale and Chloe Sevigny, this film is a favorite of critics. It’s a tale of trickery and manipulation, of political marriages and affairs. It’s a tongue-in-cheek adaptation of a Jane Austen classic.

“The Shallows” (out June 24): Blake Lively vs. a shark, who will win?!

Best Action

“Captain America: Civil War” (out now): The battle between Captain America and Iron Man has the whole Marvel universe choosing sides. Between breaking ticket sale records worldwide and having a 90 percent score on Rotten Tomatoes, it has to be good.

“The Legend of Tarzan” (out July 1): Alexander Skarsgard and Margot Robbie take on the classic roles of Tarzan and Jane in this adaptation of the classic, which follows Tarzan years after he left the jungle. With killer visuals and amazing CGI, this version follows Tarzan’s struggle between the jungle and his new European life, and the trailer hints at a violent and murderous storyline.

“Star Trek Beyond” (out July 22): While we still have a while to wait on this one, and don’t know too much about it yet, if you are a sci-fi fan, you won’t want to miss it.

Best Way to Get in Touch with your Childhood

T”he Jungle Book” (out now): This one has been out for a while now, but it’s still worth catching if you haven’t already. Amazing CGI really puts you in the action, accompanied by voices from an all-star cast.

“Finding Dory” (out tomorrow): Need I say more? It’s been more than a decade since “Finding Nemo,” and now we get to focus on Dory’s life and backstory. We’ve been waiting a long time for this one, and with 92 percent on Rotten Tomatoes, it looks to be just as good as we hoped.