Backstreet is (finally) back! All right!

For the first time in nearly seven years, all members of the boy band are together and have collaborated on new music. As fans of the group know, the guys have been working on new songs for quite some time now but have had to push back the release of their seventh U.S. studio album because of the recent tour with New Kids On The Block and some unexpected family issues.

The Backstreet Boys are set to release their latest album, “In A World Like This,” on July 30. It can be pre-ordered on iTunes for $9.99. The upcoming collection will be the first from their newly signed label, as the group separated from Jive in 2010. They are now represented by BMG, which accounts for various musicians and bands from Frank Ocean to Senses Fail.

Lucky fans that went to BSB’s 20th Anniversary event in Hollywood were able to listen to several of the forthcoming songs. But for those who found attending this event impossible – as so many of us did – the band released a video on their YouTube channel, A Mashup of Brand New Songs that features a handful of them from the upcoming album.

In addition to this video, one single and one promo song have been released to date: “In A World Like This” and “Permanent Stain.” Both are solid songs and give a good insight to what the album will be like, which will definitely be two of the top three singles from their album.

If interested in seeing the Backstreet Boys, (spoiler alert!) watch “This Is The End,” the movie starring Seth Rogan and James Franco that ends perfectly when BSB performs “Everybody” in heaven, choreography and all. If onscreen time just isn’t enough, check out the band’s website for tour dates. In mid-August they will be coming through their home state of Florida. The band is also expected to release a documentary in 2014.