Weezer will take its talents to sea as the headlining act of The Weezer Cruise, presented by Sixthman. The Weezer Cruise will be setting sail from Miami, Fla., to Cozumel, Mexico, on Jan. 19 and returning to the port Jan. 23.

Weezer fanatics, rejoice! Not only will guests attend two Weezer concerts, but they will also have the opportunity to take a photo with the band and participate in a Q-and-A session.

Dinosaur Jr., Sebadoh, Gene Ween and Dave Dreiwitz, Wavves, The Antlers, Yuck, Free Energy, Boom Bip, J. Mascis, Lou Barlow, Keepaway, Ozma, The Nervous Wreckords, The Knocks, Sleeper Agent and Yacht Rock Revue will treat the 2,500 passengers to live performances throughout the trip.

Though music will not be the only form of entertainment on this cruise, guests can compete in a large-scale flip-cup tournament, dance and sing at an ‘80s-themed prom night and compare hideous sweaters on the perfectly appropriate ugly sweater night.

The venue vessel will be the Carnival Destiny. Prices start at $799 per person for double cabins or $599 per person for four people.

So pack up your ugly sweater and those Buddy Holly glasses, because it's time to hit that "Island in the Sun" with Weezer.