The question everyone was waiting for was finally asked: “How you like your eggs?” “Fried or fertilized!” responded the crowd.

Yung Humma, Flynt Flossy and Whatchyamacallit of the independent record label Turquoise Jeep performed their YouTube hit, “Fried or Fertilized,” and several other songs for fans Tuesday night at High Dive.

The label, known for its humorous sex-lathered lyrics and equally titillating YouTube videos, gave spectators a show to remember and sweat for.

“By the end of the show, we want you to be sweating just as much as we are,” said Pretty Raheem, another artist on the label.

And sweat they did.

During the group’s performance of “Licky Sticky,” single women were called to the stage to receive lap dances.

Gabriel Allen, a 22-year-old Ocala resident, became an instant “Jeep Rider” — as fans of the label call themselves — when his friend showed him videos on YouTube.

Allen said the label is all about good vibes and having fun.

Yung Humma and Flynt Flossy performed what is perhaps the label’s greatest hit, “Lemme Smang It,” which has almost 12 million views on YouTube.

The audience went crazy, reciting lyrics like, “Ima have you looking like a Wild Thornberry.”

Will Baldock, a 21-year-old UF microbiology senior, has been a Turquoise Jeep fan since his freshman year.

“I think their songs are really funny and provide a resound amount of entertainment,” he said.

Baldock said the concert was everything he hoped for and more.

“It blew my mind,” he said.

Yip Deceiver, a duo formed by Davey Pierce and Nicolas “Dobby” Dobbratz, formerly in the band of Montreal, opened for Turquoise Jeep.

The duo’s energetic and pop-tastic sound had even those who weren’t familiar with them bopping along almost instantly.

After their time in of Montreal, Pierce and Dobby formed Yip Deceiver because they desired to finally do their own thing, Pierce said.

“We’ve been making music ourselves for God knows how long and just kind of got tired of doing other people’s stuff,” he said. “It’s good doing your own thing.”

[A version of this story ran on page 10 on 2/13/2014 under the headline "Turquoise Jeep rocks High Dive with jams"]