Pauly Shore, otherwise known as The Weasel, has changed quite a bit from the early days of his career.

He no longer sports wild, shoulder-length curls and “dudespeak” humor, like he did in the ’90s. He rolled with the punches of varying popularity over the years, even releasing his own mockumentary, “Pauly Shore is Dead,” to poke fun at his ups and downs in the entertainment world.

Shore is certainly a comedian who has grown over the past three-ish decades, and he’s coming to Rockeys Dueling Piano Bar, located at 112 S. Main St., on Sunday to showcase some of his many talents.

Even if it doesn’t sell out, Rockeys will be packed, said Andrew Stringfield, the venue’s general manager.

“We’re gonna be at the point that we’re at standing room,” Stringfield, who identifies as a Shore fan, said. “I was a kid when he was doing ‘Encino Man,’ ‘Class Act’ and ‘Bio-Dome.’”

Fans can expect Shore to stay afterward for a meet-and-greet, he said.

This is Shore’s second appearance at Rockeys, with his first being in September 2014. Comedians Jesus Trejo and Josh Martin will open for him. Shore even recorded a promotional video titled “Gainesville” to get locals excited for the event.

“The dogs are barking; they want to go to the show, too,” Shore says in the video while recording himself walking through the streets of Beverly Hills, California, fanny pack in tow.

The show will begin at 7 p.m., and doors open at 5 p.m. Tickets are $25, and seating is first-come, first-served.