Although the 67th Golden Globes awards aired last Sunday, people are still ranting and raving about them. The Globes, most known for setting the bar for the Oscars, are unique because they not only honor both movies and television, but also differentiate between comedy/musical and drama genres. They are supposed to be known as the most fun and spontaneous awards show for the simple fact that attendees sit at circular tables and wine and dine throughout the ceremony. It's not unheard of for some of the later winners to trip up the stage and slur through their acceptance speeches. This year was no exception. Let's go back, yearbook style, and check out some superlatives of the night.

Most Heartfelt Acceptance Speech

Mo'Nique, winner of Best Supporting Actress for a Film, was shell-shocked and tearful after her win for her work in “Precious.” Mostly known for comedic roles, Mo'Nique played in an abusive mother in this critically acclaimed film. "I celebrate this award with all the Preciouses..." she said."I celebrate this award with every person that's ever been touched. It's now time to tell." One thing I could tell? She was humbled and in awe of winning this honor.

Biggest Eye Roll

Yes, we know “Avatar” is a groundbreaking movie on its way to breaking every record in the book. And yes we know that its director, James Cameron, also directed a little-known movie called “Titanic,” which might have broken a record or two itself. But when Cameron accepted “Avatar's” Best Picture, Drama win, could he have been any cockier? No one wants to hear him speak in the Na'vi language or proclaim that he will take as long as he wants to make his speech. If you were looking closely, you would have seen quite a few eye rolls from the actors themselves when Cameron took the stage. I loved “Avatar,” and I'm not naive to the way it will revolutionize cinema, but come on, show some humility next time.

Best Gleek Moment

While the wonderful weekly hour of “Glee” is away, at least the cast members can come out to play! Picking up a win in Best TV Series, Musical/Comedy, this young and vibrant cast took the stage to pick up its first (and unfortunately, only) Golden Globe of the night. Accepting the award was executive producer Ryan Murphy who exclaimed, "This is for anybody and everybody who got a wedgie in high school." Cue the aww's.

Funniest Acceptance Speech

In a mostly dull and uneventful slew of acceptance speeches, leave it to Robert Downey Jr., winner of Best Actor, Comedy or Musical to shake things up. Although he was not considered the favorite to win, this “Sherlock Holmes” star took the stairs two at a time to say his thank you's...or, err, lack thereof. In fact, Downey refused to show any gratitude, joking instead, "I don't have anybody to thank. They needed me! “Avatar” was gonna take us to the cleaners!" This famously comedic and charming actor had the whole room laughing and certainly lifted the spirits of an otherwise lackluster ceremony.

Biggest Upset

I'm sorry, but let me digress to “Glee” one more time so I can express my utmost sadness and outrage that Jane Lynch did not pick up a statue for her role as the sharp, sarcastic and side-splitting Sue Sylvester. Rather, the win went to Chloe Sevigny of “Big Love.” Maybe a fan of this HBO polygamist comedy can clue me into what I'm missing, but Jane Lynch was predicted by just about every critic to pick up the award. Her work on “Glee” is endlessly entertaining, and I can only hope she will get her win in due time.

Did you miss the Golden Globes this weekend and still need a way to curb your celebrity appetite? Fear not, the Screen Actors Guild Awards go live this Saturday on both TBS and TNT at 8 p.m.