And the key individual matchups are…

Here's an online exclusive to supplement the matchup breakdown of UF vs. Kentucky featuring the three biggest individual battles in Saturday's game.

1. Kentucky QB Andre' Woodson vs. Florida LB Brandon Spikes

Kentucky loves to throw short passes to beat teams. While this takes a little bit of pressure off Major Wright and Tony Joiner, it puts an extra onus on Spikes, the Gators' sophomore middle linebacker. The assignment will be a tough one for Spikes, who also has to watch out for All-SEC tight end Jacob Tamme in coverage. Expect this to be a high-scoring affair as Woodson picks apart the defense.

Edge: Woodson

2. Kentucky CB Trevard Lindley vs. Florida WRs Percy Harvin and Andre Caldwell

Lindley must carry the load at cornerback for the Wildcats, who are without No. 2 cover man Paul Warford (fractured collarbone). Unlike some SEC corners, Lindley has the ability to hang with Harvin and Caldwell. But he can only cover one at a time.

Edge: Harvin and Caldwell

3. Kentucky K Lones Seiber vs. Florida K Joey Ijjas

In a close, high-scoring game, a point or two can make all the difference. Seiber and Ijjas will be put to work all night with extra point, field goal and kickoff duties. If this game turns out to be as close as I think it will, a missed kick here or there could play a major role in the outcome. Ijjas has not made a field goal over 32 yards this year while Seiber is coming off a big performance against LSU. He hit all three of his field goals - running his streak to seven straight makes - and knocked four extra points.

Edge: Seiber