Members of the Orange and Blue Party, who have made controversial revisions to UF's Student Conduct Code a major part of its agenda in recent weeks, said they are happy with the final version of the changes, which were released Thursday.

The changes include a ban on common source containers, such as kegs and beer balls, and activities that encourage excessive, rapid consumption of alcohol, such as drinking games, "on campus, in the housing of any University of Florida organization or group, or in connection with a University activity," according to the code revision.

Cain Norris, an Orange and Blue Party candidate for District B in the upcoming election, said he the new regulation contains the university's jurisdiction to campus and university events.The Board of Trustees' Educational Policy and Strategy Committee will vote on the changes in a teleconference at 2 p.m. today. The full board will vote on the changes in a Wednesday teleconference.

Orange and Blue Party President Sam Miorelli said his party has largely stopped collecting signatures for its petition, which opposed a previous version of the changes. The petition had over 200 signatures, he said.

But Miorelli said the fight's not over yet.

"We feel like it's important for us not to let our guard down on this until the final vote is cast," he said.