First, if you want to get Urban Meyer mad, talk about the new clock rules. The new rules have significantly reduced the number of plays a team can run, as evident in UF running less than 50 -plays against Tennessee-a game the Gators dominated. The new rules cause the clock to always be reset after a play, barring a timeout. And when teams have 40 seconds, instead of 25, to get a play off, there's less plays that run. Meyer called the new rules "awful."

"It's wrong," he said. "If we're turning the ball over and the other team has 87 plays and you can't stop them, you know what, shut it up," Meyer said. "That's not the case right now."

Onto the lighter stuff:

Here's a funny story for you: Jonathan Phillips is still planning on law school after this year, and his likely destination is Miami. He said he'd like to go to UF, but he's not sure if that'll happen. So what will he put on his 'Canes application?

"I'm still working it, but I was going to come (to law school), but I ended up kicking a field goal against you."

Phillips has been perfect this year, but he admitted he hasn't kicked a game-winning field goal until his sophomore year of high school.

Also, Brandon James won the SEC's Special Teams Play of the Week award. The only way he doesn't win a few more of these is if opponents find a way to kick the ball away from him.