Generations of Florida Gators are expected to fill a video booth at the upcoming football game against the University of Mississippi to be a part of the newest nationwide campaign for UF.

Advertising executives or public relations professionals will not be behind the scenes. Instead, UF students will run the show.

This Gator Nation campaign will give 10 juniors and seniors the opportunity to give students' perspectives for the new ads as members of Alpha PRoductions, a student agency under the Public Relations Student Society of America.

"They were chosen in order to afford them the experience of being part of The Gator Nation campaign," said Dan Williams, UF director of marketing.

For Alpha PRoductions, the "When did you become a Florida Gator?" campaign means targeting students.

The campaign, which already includes testimonials from members of the university's Board of Trustees, will grow to include a YouTube channel where students will be able to submit videos about their UF experiences.

"We want to give students a chance to be creative and submit their stories from wherever they are in The Gator Nation," said Monica David, the firm director of Alpha PRoductions.

There are also plans to place the video booth at different locations on campus. Meanwhile, some students are preparing for their commercial debut.

"There'd be nothing more exciting than seeing my face in a promotion for The Gator Nation," said Walker Mills, a UF building construction junior.

"Famous is famous, but being famous for being a Gator would be pretty incredible."

Mills thinks he has a good shot at being one of the top stories submitted but doesn't want to share his plans yet.

"I don't want to give the story away, but trust me," he said. "It's good."

Mills and other Gators will also have chances to film their stories at home football games against Louisiana State University, the University of Kentucky and The Citadel.