I urge everyone to think twice before getting this year's flu vaccine. While getting a little jab in the arm and saving yourself from illness sounds like a great deal, it's really not.

An Oct. 2006 study from the British Medical Journal found that the effectiveness of annual flu shots has been exaggerated; they have little or no effect on many influenza campaign objectives, including reducing hospital stays, time off work and death.

The article also concludes that little evidence exists on the safety of these vaccines. Flu vaccines contain harmful and dangerous additives including ethylene glycol (antifreeze), formaldehyde (the stuff used to embalm dead animals), fetal bovine tissue (cow fetus) and aluminum.

When injected into your body, this cocktail puts tremendous stress on your nervous system and has been linked to severe neurological diseases like multiple sclerosis, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's and seizures.

With little to no proof of the vaccine's effectiveness, why subject your body to such a toxic stress?

The people who actually die from the flu already have a compromised immune system that has difficulty defending the body. For most of us, we just need to take better care of ourselves. Get proper sleep, eat a balanced diet with plenty of fruits and vegetables and as little refined sugar as possible, exercise regularly, have a positive mental attitude and remove interferences to your nervous system - the human body will do the rest.