It wasn't until Friday morning when she was celebrating with her friends on University Avenue that Carolyn Martin realized she would be giving the first campus tour after the championship.

"I'm like, 'Guys, I gotta be outta here soon 'cause I have a tour bright and early in the morning,'" Martin said.

And even though you might think the first tour after a national championship would be the easiest one of the year, the political science senior said she was nervous that students would ask more questions about football than academics.

She said she got questions like, "Do you see the football players? Do you have any of their signatures? Do you know anyone that dates them? Are they cute?"

She even got a few questions about how to get on the football team, she said.

"Ok well, you know, I'll give you the number for the UAA and you can talk to them about that," she said she told the students.

Jeff Edwards, a senior at St. Lucie West Centennial High School, who watched the entire game and woke up at 4 a.m. to get to UF on time for the 9 a.m. tour, said the championship would not affect his choice of college too much.

"If they had lost last night, I wouldn't have been like, nope, not coming to Florida," he said. "But it doesn't hurt."