Friday night, some of the top high school football players in the nation will gather under the lights of one of college football's most storied stadiums.

This is UF's fifth annual Friday Night Lights camp, one of the biggest recruiting events in the country. The players, including many verbal commitments for UF's class of 2010, will get a taste of a college football atmosphere.

Matt Elam, a UF 2010 verbal commitment who will be attending FNL, told Rivals.com he heard rumors during his recruitment that Urban Meyer would not be in Gainesville after next season. Despite the rumors, the Gators' next class already has 15 verbal commitments, and with many prospects from the class of 2011 expected to be in attendance Friday night, UF will not likely see much of a drop-off in the coming years.

"I assume they're working on 2011 already," said Jamie Newberg, a recruiting analyst for Rivals.com. "You look at how much that topic has been in the news, yet they're still sitting on one of the top classes in the country on paper right now."