During his three seasons at UF, Tim Tebow has won, in chronological order, a national championship, a Heisman Trophy and another national championship.

Last year, Tebow finished third in the Heisman voting behind winner Sam Bradford and runner-up Colt McCoy despite receiving the most first- and third-place votes. In 2009, those three quarterbacks will once again battle it out for college football's most prestigious award.

So the question is: Will Tebow become the second player ever to win more than one Heisman Trophy?

Although the continuing alternating pattern of winning a national title and a Heisman would certainly be amusing, it's impossible to believe it would mean more than a third championship ring to UF's senior quarterback.

Considering the fact Tebow and Bradford have already won one each, voters may be swayed to put McCoy atop their ballots rather than let one of the two previous winners join Archie Griffin as the only players with two Heisman Trophies.

If the argument is boiled down to statistical success, Tebow may not have the strongest case. First, it's likely the Gators will open up such a big lead on many opponents that the first-string offense won't even play the fourth quarter. Second, UF will look to spread the ball around and involve many of its other weapons on offense. Finally, the ridiculous numbers Tebow put up in 2007 may have hurt him last year and could do the same this year, as matching up to his unbelievable Heisman campaign is nearly impossible.

Granted, Tebow will likely lead the Gators in rushing, as he has done the past two years. Although his passing numbers may not be as impressive as they were with Percy Harvin and Louis Murphy at receiver, they will still compare favorably to McCoy's.

If voters favor the best player on the best team, as they have done when no candidate separates himself as Tebow did in 2007, then he could very well lead the pack. The Gators are, at this point, the front-runners to win the national title, and if they make it, Tebow will be the one to lead them there.

Two more important issues will weigh on Tebow's mind this season.

In his last season at UF with his NFL future looming in the distance, he will likely be looking to become a more complete, all-around quarterback. And as selfless and team-oriented as he has proven himself to be, he will primarily focus on leading his team to an undefeated season and another national championship, cementing his already-impressive legacy.

With that in mind, perhaps the two more interesting questions regarding Tebow will not be answered during the course of the season. Can he become a more NFL-ready quarterback? And will he be remembered as the greatest player in college football history?