It appears the month of September was one of interruptions with celebrities and politicians both acting like 6-year-olds in the grocery store.

You may have heard the echo of two worldwide "Aww hell naww"'s last month as Kanye West and Joe Wilson made asses of themselves by disrupting widely televised gatherings.

After ruining the biggest moment of Taylor Swift's entertainment career to essentially proclaim his love for Beyoncé, the aviator-faced West managed to tweet up a rather backhanded apology to Swift.

"I'M SOOOOO SORRY," the all-caps Twitter post read. But West, being the pompous jerk he is, followed up with "EVERYBODY WANNA BOOOOO ME BUT I'M A FAN OF REAL POP CULTURE!!!"

Double dissing T-Swizzle? He may as well have kicked a puppy. Oh well, all publicity is good publicity, right? Wrong.

Then we have our second in this recurring theme of butting in. Wilson received his 15 minutes of fame through stupidity. Granted, President Barack Obama and Nancy Pelosi's faces were priceless. Pelosi looked like she wanted to drop kick him off her lectern.

Speaking of people who the world cares far too much about, Pete Wentz, of Fall Out Boy, got a new haircut, which made national news for some reason.

He got rid of his emo bangs - good for him. Maybe now he can expand his fan base to women instead of seventh-grade girls. Seriously, I wish everyone got this much attention for making the transition to look like a normal human being.

And just when we thought Hollywood was becoming boring again with the death of Michael Jackson - surprise! Roman Polanski is keeping it the same deranged place we all know and love. It seems like everyone in Hollywood has come to his defense with a flimsy petition.

What about raping a 13-year-old do these people not understand? More importantly, why do they think anyone is going to give a crap about their petition?

I guess they think President Obama is going to look at the petition and say, "Oh, well Woody Allen doesn't approve. I guess we shouldn't go through with it."

Hollywood stars thinking they know what's best in politics: Ridiculous.

What happened to the good old days when people just shut up and read their lines?