A 19-year-old woman in town for The Fest was arrested on campus Saturday for spitting on a University Police Department officer.

Alyson McEvoy, of Port Orange, Fla., was charged with battery of a law enforcement officer.

She was approached by officers at the McCarty Hall bus stop Saturday afternoon in response to a report of a woman acting strangely.

While being questioned, McEvoy called one of the officers a "douche bag" and another "black man" and "blackie," according to a police report. She then spit on one of the officers.

"She cleared her throat and brought a mouthful of spit into her mouth," the officer's statement reads. "She leaned towards me and looked into my face. Then she spit directly at me."

The spit landed on the officer's shirt and pants, the report stated.McEvoy, who admitted to officers that she had been drinking, blew a .27, more than three times the legal driving limit, when given a breathalyzer test.

Contacted by phone Monday, McEvoy said she doesn't remember much from that afternoon because of how drunk she was but said she regretted spitting on the officer. "I feel bad," she said. "I mean, I've never spit on anyone in my life. I don't know where that came from."

Early the next morning, in an unrelated incident, four men were arrested for battery of a law enforcement officer after allegedly beating an officer at a Fest afterparty in northwest Gainesville.