Students looking for ways to procrastinate during the last days of the semester should stop by the Reitz Union Auditorium.

Reitz Union Board Entertainment and FreedomZone, an alternative marketing and media company based in Salt Lake City, are hosting the Starbucks Doubleshot Film Fest tonight and Dec. 8.

Featured films include “Inglourious Basterds,” which will be showing tonight, and “The Invention of Lying,” which will be played on Tuesday.

Both movies will be played at 8 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. Doors will open 30 minutes before each showing.

In addition to the movie, Starbucks is providing unlimited Doubleshot energy and coffee drinks for the audience, according to RUB film chairwoman Abby Swartz.

Swartz said they expect a large turnout tonight and next week.

“Typically with our bigger showings like this, our Wednesday and Thursday nights always fill up,” Swartz said.

Members of the audience will also have the opportunity to participate in a raffle for prizes like iPods, T-shirts, Starbucks gift cards and gift bags with DVDs, snacks and other goodies.

Swartz said UF is one of 10 universities in the nation chosen by Starbucks and FreedomZone to put on the promotional event.

According to Swartz, the roughly $300 Starbucks and FreedomZone paid to host the event will go into the RUB budget for film festivals and movie trivia events.