Dog lovers can celebrate Valentine’s Day jogging, shopping and playing fetch with their furry friends at the grand reopening of Dog Wood Park.

Under new management, the park, at 5505 SW Archer Road, has added a doggy day care and a pet store, which will sell natural food and custom-made dog beds.

Admission to the park, which is usually $10, will be free from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.

Kip Adkins, a manager at the park, said guests can play with their pets in an area that includes a jogging trail and an aquifer-fed pond for dogs to swim in. Pet owners can also let their dogs roam on their own.

There will be food and a raffle for free memberships, park discounts and dog toys.

In the spirit of the holiday, a photographer will be taking Valentine’s Day-themed pictures.

Second Chance Farms Inc. will host pet adoptions at the park on Saturday from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.

The park will also accept applications from anyone interested in volunteering to work at the park in exchange for free or discounted membership.

To insure safety for all the animals, Adkins said new visitors must bring proof of vaccinations with their pets.