You're adding and dropping classes like they're going out of style - so why not apply that attitude to your personal style?
Now that school's back in session, make sure you don't get dropped like that boring professor with bad reviews (and no chili pepper) on RateMyProfessors.com. It's time to drop some of your dated duds from last semester, and add some new fashion pieces from this season to your wardrobe.
1. First and foremost for the ladies: Show off the bikini bod you've been perfecting all summer with something form-fitting. Trade in your flowy summer frocks for tighter silhouettes, like a no-frills dress.
2. Classes got you down? Brighten up your day - and your wardrobe - with a punchy, printed skirt paired with a solid top.
3. Tuck in your blouse under a pair of high-waisted shorts or pants - it's a simple but elegant ensemble.
4. For both sexes: We'd say black is back, but it never really left. Keep it edgy - we dare you to wear black-on-black.
5. For guys who haven't embraced the man purse so affectionately dubbed the "murse," you can still carry your stuff with style. Throw on a pair of fitted cargo pants for some pocket perfection - but make sure they're tailored to fit your body, lest you look like you just stepped out of your seventh grade yearbook photo.
1. Yes, we know that even Chuck Norris wears Tebow pajamas to bed, but there's a new quarterback in town (cue John Brantley). It's time to retire the No. 15 jerseys to the back of your closet.
2. We heeded the words of Katy Perry all summer, but now it's time to ditch your Daisy Dukes. Low-rise short-shorts are best saved for the beach, and Lake Wauberg doesn't count.
3. There's no power in the flower this fall. Trade your floral-patterned clothes for tried-and-true plaid.
4. And on the topic of giving up your garden gowns: Lose the over-sized flower and bow-adorned hair accessories.
5. Freshmen: It's time to let go of your high school spirit tees. You're a Gator now.