The UF men’s swimming and diving team remains undefeated on away turf this season.

Florida tallied another away win with its 160-136 victory against LSU on Thursday, running their road record to 2-0 on the year.

Though some swimmers were absent due to school obligations, the Gators won 10 of the 16 events in the Baton Rouge, La., meet.

“It’s always good to win a conference meet on the road,” coach Gregg Troy said. “Brett (Fraser) and Sebastien (Rousseau) really competed well for us.”

Fraser dominated in the 100- and 200-yard backstroke, and Rousseau nabbed wins in both the 200- and 500-yard freestyle events.

Victories were plentiful for the Gators, but most were competing in events outside of their comfort zones against the Tigers, raising the degree of difficulty.

“I don’t normally swim the 200 or 500,” Rousseau said. “Everyone kind of mixed around. We swam well and got the job done.”

Both Rousseau and Fraser also contributed to the squad’s victory in the 400-yard medley relay along with senior Conor Dwyer and junior Jeffrey Raymond.

The quartet finished with a time of 3:19.52, a season high for the Gators as well as the fourth-fastest time in the country this season.

Dwyer, the reigning National Swimmer of the Week, also emerged victories in the 100- and 200-yard breaststroke. Dwyer clocked in at 2:00.94 in the 200, the fastest time in the Southeastern Conference for the event this season.

Sophomore Jason Taylor, who was pinned as a “bonus surprise” by Troy due to his performance in the Georgia meet, came in first place in the 1,650-yard freestyle event.

“A lot of the younger swimmers are stepping over,” Fraser said. “Scott Sommer really turned it up.”

The sophomore claimed the second-place spot in both the 100- and 200-yard freestyle events. 

The Gators will return to the water and try to keep their perfect road record in the Georgia Tech Invitational in Atlanta, on Nov. 19.