UF’s improv comedy and sketch group, Theatre Strike Force, is performing a review of pop culture from the past 10 years Thursday at 8 p.m. in the Rion Ballroom.

The show, Wreckade, is a satirical look at the events from this past decade that may stand out in people’s minds, said Devin Donohue, vice president of the group.

Donahue said every semester the student organization has a large show like this. Preparation started at the beginning of the fall term.

The troupe allowed students outside of the organization to write and audition for the show. The team this year is much larger compared to past years, Donahue said.

Group members also sought student ideas for the show, he said.

“We spent a lot of time trying to get people sitting in the North Lawn to tell us what they remember most from the decade,” he said. “We got a lot of really good ideas from it and used a lot of them in videos used in the show.”

Sports, environmental issues, entertainment and politics quickly rose to the top of the suggestions from the group’s writers.

Liz Anderson, director of the show, said the show will run for about an hour and there will be seating for 200 people. She said her main goal is to give the audience a fun review of the last decade.

“I really just want people to come and laugh. That’s it,” she said.