With Student Government elections just days away, the Unite Party and the Progress Party are hitting the ground running with their campaigns.

Both parties released their official platforms earlier this week. From student life to sustainability, both parties outlined the goals they hope to accomplish if elected.

Unite Party spokeswoman Cecelia Hardwick said much of her party’s platform was generated by talking with the candidates and gathering ideas from students.

She said the main three goals of the Unite Party are to provide campus-wide free printing, to oppose any raises in student activity fees and to continue to oppose block tuition,

The Progress Party candidates have pledged to continue standing against block tuition as well. Progress Party campaign manager Michael Morales said his party also compiled its platform by talking with students.

The Progress Party hopes to make strides in  looking for funding to make necessary repairs to the Reitz Union without imposing a fee on students and improving transparency in SG.