Here's a list of the crimes committed on the UF campus over the past week.

The information can be viewed online on the University Police Department's crime log.

From Oct. 1 to Oct. 8, the following crimes were reported on the crime log:

Alcohol:

• Four alcohol violations, one of which resulted in an arrest while the others led to notices to appear
  • One instance of driving under the influence, which resulted in an arrest
  • One liquor law violation, which resulted in a notice to appear
  • One instance of disorderly intoxication (pending)

Resisting with/without violence:

• Three instances of resisting without violence, with two resulting in arrests and one resulting in a sworn complaint
  • Two instances of resisting with violence, one of which resulted in an arrest while the other resulted in a sworn complaint

Assault/battery:

• One instance of an assault on a law enforcement officer, which resulted in a sworn complaint
  • Three instances of assault/battery, with one case still pending, one resulting in no charges being filed, and another being referred to the UF Office of Student Conduct and Conflict Resolution

Larceny/burglary:

• Six instances of bicycle larceny, with five cases pending and one resulting in a sworn complaint
  • Two instances of larceny occurring at a building (both pending)
  • Two instances of larceny (both pending)
  • One instance of burglary (pending)

Miscellaneous:

• Three instances of trespassing after receiving a warning, all resulting in arrests
  • Three instances of criminal mischief, with two cases pending and one resulting in an arrest
  • Two instances of loitering (listed on the crime log as ‘prowler/loitering'), both resulting in arrests
  • One narcotics violation, resulting in an arrest
  • One instance of harassing or threatening phone calls or emails (pending)