We've all had those nights where we've just finished an exam and are ready to party, yet we have no idea what's going on.

The solution has finally arrived, and it's free and accessible as a website or on your iPhone or Android smartphone.

GainesvilleNightOut.com, a new website developed by two Gainesville natives, allows you to view up-to-date information such as daily drink specials, dining deals, local entertainment, hours of operation, contact information and pricing ranges of local businesses.

Co-founder Brandon Futch and his business partner, Austin Woodington, knew about the deals Gainesville had to offer, but never before was there a one-stop source that could encompass all social needs. The website, which has an app for iPhone and Android smartphones called "MyNightOut," has grown drastically in the past couple of months and even has a Twitter and Facebook page which has gotten 250 likes and more than 10,000 hits, according to Woodington.

The website features different tabs in which dining, bars, entertainment and bands each have their own sections.

"You can access it 24/7," Futch said. "The key is that our site is never down and can guarantee the info is up-to-date, 100 percent accurate."

The website launched in August and has taken off with force this semester. Businesses including Chili's, Applebee's, Gator City Sports Grill, Eight Seconds and Piesanos Stone Fired Pizza have been featuring their business information as well as deals and specials on the website.

"There are so many subcategories within entertainment: bowling to skating, ballets that UF puts on, even keynote speakers. We plan on putting those on there as well. Hopefully [users] can find everything under one roof," Woodington said.

The website allows users to view deals that are not regularly known to the masses.

"Most businesses have about five or six amazing specials every day. What our company does allow is to view everything they have to offer so it's always accessible to everybody," Futch said.

Aside from listing daily updates of which bars, clubs and restaurants have deals, the guys hope to eventually start "Gainesville Day Out," which can give users valuable information for what to do during the daytime.

With the motto, "The Place to Go for the Place to Go," GainesvilleNightOut.com is the solution for students and Gainesville residents who play the guessing game of what place is a hotspot on any given night of the week.