Two Student Senate bills have recently stalled due to lack of specifics.

Student Body Treasurer TJ Villamil vetoed the Senate-approved bill for six cellphone charging stations.

He said he thinks the stations are a good idea, but he wanted more specific information, including reassurance that there would be six charging stations.

Villamil also wanted to make sure that the Senate would have to give its approval if the project costs at least 10 percent more than the estimated $28,800 that will come from Student Government reserve funds.

The Senate can override Villamil's veto if they pass the bill again by a two-thirds vote.

Villamil said he hopes senators will make changes to the bill.

Dave Kratzer, associate vice president for student affairs, sent back a bill taking $90,000 out of SG reserve funds to use for three upcoming events.

Kratzer wrote in an email that the bill simply needs to be in line-item form in order to conform to statutes.

In an email to senators, Villamil proposed breaking down the proposed transfer.

Of that $90,000, $15,000 would to go to the Florida International Step Show, $4,000 to Soulfest and $71,000 to Student Government Productions for the Goo Goo Dolls' Gator Growl performance.

Kratzer is required to sign off on all reserve fund expenditures.