A new list confirmed what any Florida football fan or Humans vs. Zombies player could have said: Gators just want to have fun.

UF was recently selected as one of the top 19 "Colleges for the Most Fun-Loving" by InsideCollege.com, which creates college lists based on expert opinions, student reviews and statistics.

The list ordered schools alphabetically and does not indicate ranking within the list.

InsideCollege used input from high school counselors, admissions representatives and educational planners to compile the list.

Two other Florida schools, the University of Miami and Rollins College, made the list.

UF spokesman Steve Orlando said the volume and variety of UF's activities make student life fun.

"There are nearly 1,000 student clubs on campus, to give an idea of how much students here like to be active," Orlando said.

Senior Lesleyanne Drake said students create a nonjudgmental atmosphere and a diverse campus. She thought the "fun-loving" label sounded more positive than a "party school" status.

UF is also on InsideCollege's lists of "The 50 Most Stressful Colleges" and "Colleges Ranked Highest in Sexual Health."