At Chuy’s, the king of rock ‘n’ roll never left the building, especially not before his birthday.

The Tex-Mex restaurant chain will celebrate Elvis Presley’s 78th birthday Tuesday by giving free entrees to anyone who dresses up as the American icon or his wife, Priscilla, according to a company press release.

Customers who attend the Jailhouse Rock-themed event will receive special pricing throughout the day on entrees named after Presley, which include Elvis Green Chile Fried Chicken and the Elvis Presley Memorial Combo, said Ray Gross, kitchen manager for the Gainesville Chuy’s restaurant, located on Southwest Archer Road.

The restaurant typically serves 15 to 20 Elvis entrees daily, said Gross, 24.

“People don’t order Elvis plates much because they’re not aware of them, but I anticipate an increase,” he said. “People who don’t drink Corona drink it on Cinco de Mayo, and it’s the same thing here.”

With the purchase of a Blue Hawaiian, Presley’s favorite drink, or a margarita, guests will receive prizes such as guitar picks, a special souvenir cup and a jailhouse temporary tattoo, according to the release.

Customers will also be able to purchase T-shirts of Presley and his wife, which were made for the occasion.

Chuy’s, which first opened in Austin, Texas, in 1982, has been celebrating Presley’s birthday since its founding.

Tyler Francischine, a 23-year-old UF graduate and server at the restaurant, said she looks forward to seeing customers dress up in Presley paraphernalia.

“I’m hoping to see some babies dressed as Elvis,” she said.

Eric Simanton, manager and spokesman for the Gainesville restaurant, said each Chuy’s restaurant has an “Elvis shrine,” which is used for customers to dedicate their Presley memorabilia.

Simanton said he hopes Presley’s birthday bash will inspire customers to feel like family at the restaurant.

“Elvis reached so many people in his era, so we’re big on the fact that Elvis is very real, very iconic and very clean, just like our restaurant,” Simanton said.