Lost in an endlessly growing queue and buried underneath thousands of rows of titles, there are these few hidden gems of Netflix.

“2 Days in New York” (2012)

Rated R, 96 minutes

How we act around our family is not always how we act with our friends, co-workers or even our special someone.

There is a certain rhythm established with family that makes it difficult to fit in any newcomers. This is where the heart of Julie Delpy’s “2 Days in New York” lies.

Marion (played by Delpy) is a French photographer in New York City. She has a 3-year-old son and lives with her boyfriend, Mingus (Chris Rock) and his daughter.Marion’s eccentric family will be visiting New York for the weekend to tour the Big Apple.

Her family brings out a side of Marion that Mingus is completely unfamiliar with, challenging what he had originally thought of her.

“2 Days in New York” has a quick and crass sense of humor that is punctuated with philosophic questions on life and love.

At times, these jumps feel a little rushed, but that isn’t a deal breaker.

Possibly the best note of the film is Rock’s performance as Mingus. He is always funny and even a little intimidating during the more tense scenes of the movie.

Hidden Gem you’ve already seen: A bunch of Disney movies

During the break, Netflix acquired the rights to stream many Disney movies including “Aristocats,” “Pocahontas,” “Dumbo,” “The Fox and the Hound” and many other bits and pieces of your childhood.

Pixar movies, however, will not be on Netflix for some time.