Henri Girl, the brainchild boutique of FSU alumna Cassandra Gordon, is back on the streets of Gainesville.

The store, which features all your favorites from crop tops to high-waisted shorts, gives Gainesville that added flair it’s always needed.

Any Gator girl knows that the shopping in Gainesville isn’t….ideal. The Oaks Mall will always leave you empty handed and pains the eyes with all of the bedazzled Gator gear it has to offer.

Henri Girl adds the trendy edge that us locals need. Now, we can all take a break from the online shopping.

From maxi dresses to formal dresses, the shop has the cutest prints and the greatest styles. The accessories are cute too.

I visited the shop and was amazed with the cleanliness, prices and what the store had to offer. It wasn’t one of those boutiques where they feature one dress; the racks were full clothes you would die for.

The hardest part of being there was wanting everything – but having a college girl budget.

Though, most of the items come with a price tag of less than $100. For clothes that look high quality, I think this is a solid price to pay. It’s not that wear once and throw away fabric that you’ll get from Forever 21 and Tobi.

Henri Girl, which used to be in Butler Plaza, closed in Gainesville because of the location. The new store is closer to campus and will help draw in the Midtown lovers to their shopping experience.

The only headache with Henri girl? No parking, yet. The garage is under construction, but for now you’ll spend 30 minutes driving around aimlessly looking for a spot near Midtown.

For more information on Henri Girl visit their Facebook page.