<p>Glee Club and choir director Mihoko Tsutsumi will lead her final performance at 7:30 p.m. in the University Auditorium. It’s free and will feature more than 100 performers.</p>

Glee Club and choir director Mihoko Tsutsumi will lead her final performance at 7:30 p.m. in the University Auditorium. It’s free and will feature more than 100 performers.

After six years, Mihoko Tsutsumi is directing her last concert at UF tonight.

The 53-year-old UF School of Music adjunct lecturer and director of the Men’s Glee Club and Women’s Chorale, will become the director of choral activities at the State University of New York at Oswego in the Fall.

Her last concert is the annual UF Men’s Glee Club and Women’s Chorale Spring Concert at 7:30 p.m. in the University Auditorium. It is free and open to the public.

“We are sad that she is leaving,” said Beauty Kolenc, a 25-year-old public relations senior. “But, we are really happy for her to have this opportunity.”

Kolenc is the public relations chairwoman for Women’s Chorale and has been a member since Fall 2012.

Apart from regular, classical choir music, the groups will perform music that ranges from African to Spanish and pop songs.

The UF Symphony Orchestra will also perform. Visiting musician Satoko Someya will play the koto, a traditional Japanese stringed instrument, and UF School of Music faculty members Steven Thomas and Leslie Odom will play the cello and oboe, respectively.

Russell Robinson, a School of Music faculty member, will debut a composition he has dedicated to Tsutsumi that Women’s Chorale will sing.

“It’s an exciting concert,” Tsutsumi said. “It will be great to see the unity of students and faculty performing.”