Us college students are too strapped for cash to be ordering stationery from Crane & Co., William Astoria or any of those other companies you thought were just reserved for stationary that comes from The White House.

But when it comes to writing those very important thank you notes post job interview having stationery that looks professional is a must. And for those important thank you notes, sometimes generic stationery from Target just doesn't do the trick. Plus, if it’s personalized, there’s no way your potential employers won’t remember who is sending them this thank you.

So, here is the best in Etsy stationery that will keep your wallet full and suit all your thank you note to grandma or future employer needs:

1. First place: Livvy Press 

This is the shop that’s best if you’re in a calligraphy, old English mood. Personally, I ordered from the shop last week and the shop owner gets a proof to you within 24 hours, which is very speedy. The notecards are high quality, so they aren’t that floppy card stock that everyone hates. From the monogram notes to custom calligraphy return address envelopes, her shop is a must see when it comes to stationery. The only downside? It seems to be a very woman-friendly stationery shop. So guys, you may have to look elsewhere.

2. Second place: SilhouetteBlue 

This shop is much more modern and fun than Livvy Press. Though they may not be as professional, they are all pretty adorable. The toned-down color mix and Urban Outfitters-ish artwork is sure to make your stationery stand out.

3. Third Place: Jubilee Design Studio 

This stationery and invitation shop has those true small printed, professional notecards we all think of. Most of the designs are well suited for men as well. One of my favorites is the simple monogrammed stationery cards. The shop also has very adorable stationery for couples’ wedding thank yous, so keep the shop in mind when you’re slaving away post-honeymoon.

4. Honorable Mention: KatieDyd Designs 

This Etsy shop also does business and calling cards in addition to the beautiful stationery she produces. Having a business card with you at one of those job interviews isn’t a bad idea either. This shop also does eco-friendly personalized products, which is a solid talking too. You say, “I’m awesome, here’s my card and it’s biodegradable.” Instantly hired.