With graduation approaching, there are only a couple of weeks to finish the bucket list you made as a freshman. In addition to crossing off those activities, there is also a limited amount of time to go to those Gainesville places we crave so much when we are away from campus.

Florida Field

You will never sit in the student section of the stadium again so make sure to visit that side one last time. It is a senior tradition to take pictures on the field in your cap and gown so make sure to save time to snap a few.

Bento

Even though Bento has locations in Jacksonville and Orlando, they aren’t quite the same as the Gainesville locations. Order a Bento box one last time and savor the last of the spicy mayo sauce.

34th Street Wall/Norman Tunnel

Paint something. Whether it is the 34th Street wall or the Norman Tunnel, buy some spray paint and leave your mark. Write something funny, give your friends a shout out or leave an artistic message. Where else can you legally put up graffiti?

Lake Alice/Bat Houses

If you haven’t seen the bats emerge at sundown from the houses, go. The houses hold thousands of bats and to see them flock out for the night is an action of nature to witness. If you are lucky you may even see hawks and other birds out hunting. While you are waiting for the sun to go down, walk across the street to Lake Alice to see the alligators. We share our campus with real alligators. Take advantage of the real swamp.

The Swamp

The Swamp restaurant is where plenty of tailgating and game days have been spent. Enjoy one last meal and drink on the front lawn in the spring sun.