Designer fashion may soon be a little easier to find in Gainesville.

The first tenant in a Butler Plaza building will be a Lilly Pulitzer signature store, Pink Narcissus.

The store will move into The Shoppes at Butler Plaza, 3730 SW Archer Road — the space Floor Trader used to occupy.

Danny Quinton, the owner of Pink Narcissus, said the store will open the last week of July and will hold a grand opening party in August, according to a press release.

Marketing Associate for Butler Enterprises Kristin Mamula wrote in an email that the store will target a market that other, nearby stores don’t reach.

“Pink Narcissus looks forward to serve both the local and collegiate clients, as well as those visiting Gainesville,” Mamula said. “They offer a distinctive brand that is not offered anywhere else in Butler Plaza.”

Angelica Marino, a 19-year-old UF public relations junior, said she knows many women who will be enthusiastic about the opening because the store’s clothing often reaches members of the Greek community.

“I think she will get really good business here because Greek life is a majority of UF population,” Marino said.