<p>Junior Natalie Hinds competes in the 100-yard butterfly during Florida's 189.5-110.5 win against Arkansas on Saturday in the O'Connell Center</p>

Junior Natalie Hinds competes in the 100-yard butterfly during Florida's 189.5-110.5 win against Arkansas on Saturday in the O'Connell Center

The No. 7 UF men’s and women’s swimming and diving teams finished their last home dual meet on a high note.

Both Florida teams defeated Tennessee on Saturday, with the men defeating the No. 11 Volunteers 198.5-99.5 and the UF women’s swim team winning against No. 10 Tennessee 187-105.

Senior breaststroke and individual medley swimmer Matt Elliott won both the 100- and 200-yard breaststroke races in NCAA “B” standard times at 54.02 and 1:56.05, respectively.

Junior Natalie Hinds, won two both the 50-yard freestyle and the 100-yard butterfly at 22.55 and 52.92, respectively.

The freestyle and butterfly swimmer also won first-place in the 200-yard individual medley and 400-yard freestyle relay teams.

Diver Kahlia Warner placed first on both the one-meter and three-meter dives with a score of 323.25 and 320.70 points, respectively.

The men’s team now holds 20-won home dual meet record, which includes its 3-0 this season.

For the NCAA “B” cut times, 29 men and 13 women qualified at their last home meet in the O’Connell Center Natatorium.

“It was a fantastic senior day,” coach Gregg Troy said in a release. “We had great efforts all the way around, which created a lot of enthusiasm. I’m just really pleased with some of the swims we got out of some of our athletes.

“The men’s side was excellent all the way through. They’ve made it really hard for our conference travel list because we’ve got so much depth down the line but that’s a good problem to have.”

The Southeastern Conference Championship will begin more than two weeks from now in Auburn, Alabama, and the NCAA Championships, will mark the end of the season mid-March.

For the last two seasons, the men’s team has won the SEC Championship. Last season, the men’s team finished third in the NCAA tournament, the record-highest finish in 23 years.

“We’ve still got some things to work on,” Troy said, “but (Saturday) was certainly a good indication of what we like to see.”

Follow Mary Francis on Twitter @Bymaryfrancis