<p>Brianna Morgan awaits a serve during Florida's 4-0 win against Maryland on Jan. 25 at the Ring Tennis Complex.</p>

Brianna Morgan awaits a serve during Florida's 4-0 win against Maryland on Jan. 25 at the Ring Tennis Complex.

The Florida Gators women’s tennis team (13-1, 5-0 Southeastern Conference) is back in action this weekend when it hosts No. 17 Ole Miss tonight at 5 and Mississippi State Sunday at 1 p.m. at the Alfred A. Ring Tennis Complex.

The young squad is entering the contest with an eight-match win streak and is undefeated in SEC play. The Gators secured two wins at last weekend’s road matchups.

Florida shut out both the Arkansas Razorbacks and the Missouri Tigers this past weekend on the road, defeating both 7-0, respectively.

Coach Roland Thornqvist said he thinks the team is learning to play as a team even though everyone is focused on their own individual match. He believes the team relied on their strengths in these last two contests.

"I’m super excited where we are, what we have done so far up to this point. It’s all for nothing, if we can’t finish off strong. This is a brutal stretch coming up," Thornqvist said.

In the last meeting between the Gators and Rebels, Florida won the match 4-2. Then-junior Brianna Morgan clinched the victory for UF.

Ole Miss (11-4, 3-3 SEC) is entering the match after defeating Auburn 4-3 on Sunday.

Florida hits the road Tuesday to face off with Texas A&M at 3 p.m. at College Station, Texas. The match was originally scheduled for March 8, but was rescheduled due to bad weather.

Thornqvist is looking forward to the strengths and ability of all his players, no matter their position.

"We can count on all eight to get the job done," Thornqvist said. "It’s important to when you are trying to win a Championship that you just don’t rely on the same points all the time. You can get a point from all of the positions. I think that is really important."

Follow Eneisy Rodriguez on Twitter @eneisyr29