<p>Coach Roland Thornqvist said his team will try to learn from its mistakes after Florida fell to Vanderbilt in Sunday's SEC Tournament championship game.&nbsp;“We can start from zero in our preparations," he said.&nbsp;</p>

Coach Roland Thornqvist said his team will try to learn from its mistakes after Florida fell to Vanderbilt in Sunday's SEC Tournament championship game. “We can start from zero in our preparations," he said. 

The 2014-2015 regular-season is wrapping up for the No. 6 Florida’s women’s tennis team (18-2, 10-1 Southeastern Conference) with just two SEC matches left on their schedule.

The Gators are back in Gainesville today to face off with No. 5 Georgia (17-4, 10-1 SEC) at 5 p.m. at the Ring Tennis Complex for their final home weekend.

The last time the Gators faced Georgia was during the NCAA Quarterfinals in Athens, Georgia on May 17, 2014.

Top-seeded Georgia fell to the No.8-ranked Gators during the 2014 contest — UF was able to pull off the upset and secure a 4-1 victory to earn a spot in the Final Four.  

The Bulldogs had won the regular season matchup last year, 4-2.

Georgia is entering this evening’s competition riding an eight-match winning streak while Florida suffered its first SEC loss of the season after falling to Vanderbilt last Sunday.

Despite UF’s first conference loss of the season, Florida remains atop the SEC tied with Georgia and Vanderbilt—all three teams own a 10-1 SEC record.

The Florida Gators regular-season home finale is this Sunday when they face No. 66 Tennessee at the Ring Tennis Complex at 10:00 a.m.

Follow Eneisy Rodriguez on Twitter @eneisyr29